Jack Wedding (English Dialogue (Active/Passive Voice , Conditional Sentences , Comparisson Degree) )

In the night, Jack and Ridwan Playing NBA 2K16 At Jack’s House.

Ridwan : Yeay, Im won, easy game… my ability better than you, loser.

Jack : The game is unfair.

Ridwan : Oh really? But you will win if you playing well

Jack : No, it just not fair.

Ridwan : It’s a fair game dude, You have to be more patient if you want to beat me.

Jack : okay then. By the way I cant go to work tomorrow.

Ridwan : What happen Jack?

Jack : I have to attend my wedding proposal.

Ridwan : Oh wow, why I do not know about this?

Jack : Sorry before, this is classified. But I will invite you,Ary, and Akbar to my party if my wedding

          proposal successful.

Ridwan : Okay then If you had remembered to invite us, we would attended your party.

Jack : don’t worry about that, just tell them about this.

Ridwan : Okay I will talk about this to them, See ya.

Jack : Be careful, you are more careless then me haha.

Ridwan : Haha its ok, it will be fine.

The next day in the office.

Akbar : Good Morning Everyone.

Ary : Morning sir.

Akbar : Where are they?

Ary : who?

Akbar : Ridwan and jack?

Ary : as usual, Ridwan come too late, and Jack I don’t know where he is.

Akbar : Okay tell me if they has come.

Ary : Should I tell them to come to your office sir?

Akbar : Yes, tell them.

1 Hour Later

Ridwan : Good morning all, hey what time is it?

Ary : Nine o’clock. Boss looking for you, he’s waiting in his room.

Ridwan : Arrggh sounds bad.

Ridwan : Excuse me sir.

Akbar : ya come in and take a sit.

Ridwan : What would you say sir?

Akbar : why are you late?

Ridwan : Sorry sir, I got the problem, the engine of my car damaged, but the car was repaired by the

               mechanics.

Akbar : okay I got it, now call Ary.

Ridwan : Yes sir

Ridwan : Ary, you were called by boss.

Ary : Ok wait,

Ary : Excuse me sir.

Akbar : We have a big project, and the deadline one week again, we have to finish this project as                      soon as possible.

Ary : Roger that, we are going to have completed the project before the deadline.

Akbar : So, if we finish this project before the deadline, we will get more salary. Now back to work, I
             will call Jack.

Ary & Ridwan : For Sure sir.

Akbar : Hey Jack, you have to go to work tomorrow, we should finish our project.

Jack : Ok sir, I will come to the office, if everything is fine.

Akbar : you are the most needed here.

Jack : Thank you sir.

One day Later, in the office, ary see jack in a hurry

Ary : jack wait a minute, why are you so hurry?

Jack : hi ry i must meet the boss right now, he waiting for me to talk about the project

Ridwan : morning guys

Jack & Ary: he’s always late-_- he the slowest one

Ridwan : haha yeah i’m slower than you guys

Jack : okey see you later

In the boss

Jack : excuse me boss, i’m so sorry, i’m late

Akbar : no, please shit down

Jack : how about the project, when we start?

Akbar : as soon as possible the project must be finish because the client give us a short time, we can

             start today , what do you think?

Jack : hmm is not good boss, because is a big project we must work hard

Akbar : that’s right, that’s why i’m gonna pay you, you’ll have to work hard

Jack : okey boss i’ll do my best

Akbar : copy that, any problem?

Jack : no boss but the wedding i got closer and closer

Akbar : whataaaaaa??? Congrats dude finally since 9 years you’re married, too

Jack : haha thanks boss but not as long as it also

Akbar : why you dont tell me sooner?

Jack : i have taken ridwan and ary to tell you

Akbar : call ridwan and ary here! We have to talk about the party for you

Jack : thank you very much boss, if i have start the project and talk about the plan with my team , i

          will comeback here with ary and ridwan

Akbar : okey , i’m busier than you right know, you can comeback after lunch

In the project....

Jack : okey guys, the project has been accept by boss, he said the project must be finish as soon as

          possible because the client give us a short time

Ridwan : work hard, play hard

Ary : its not easy project, we have to do the best

Jack : thats right, thats why boss gonna pay us , oh yes, another one, why are you two didn’t tell the

          boss about my wedding?

Ridwan & Ary : damn i forgot

Jack : soundsbad, then we’re going to the boss after lunch

Ridwan : ay ay captain

Ary : roger that lets move

After lunch, jack ary and ridwan meet the boss

Jack : afternoon boss

Akbar : yes come in

Ary : nice book sir

Akbar : yeah that book was written by my father last year

Ridwan : what’s that book?

Akbar : we’re not talking about the book, we’ll talk about the party

Ary : what’s the party?

Jack : my party, you know i’m good

Ridwan : no, you not good

Akbar : shut up, why are you two didn’t tell me about this?

Ridwan : i forgot sir

Ary : me too

Akbar : yeah, he is not special but we must celebrating special day our mate

Ridwan : lets start

Ary : lets show begin

Us : cheersss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extends, Super, This pada JAVA